Incredible Munger Brings for you
Munger Photo Exhibition 2019
About Munger Photo Exhibition 2019
Incredible Munger takes its pride to organize the first ever photo exhibition in Munger. Munger photo exhibition 2019 would give a chance for showcasing our heritage, culture and tradition through your photographs, Arts and Paintings.
At MPE-2019, you have chance to exhibit and see thousands of incredible clicked pictures and paintings of your town. The photography enthusiasts can take part to exhibit his/her photo in MPE-2019. Artists and Painters from school, college and professional field can participate.
Date: 22nd to 23rd March 2019 ,
( on Bihar Diwas)
Venue: Town hall, Munger
Attractions of MPE-2019
- It will feature thousands of photographers and Artists all over the Bihar.
- It will feature the heritage,culture and tradition of your town through photography, Arts and Paintings.
- Open for all (Need not to be from Munger)
- Photographers ( Mobile or camera photography)
- Students of school and college (Good at Photography, Art and painting)
- Photographers and Videographers person
- Studio and printing house persons
- Media & Publication Houses
- Journalism Students
Awards to win
- Overall prize for photography and painting (1st ,2nd & 3rd )
- Separate (1st, 2nd & 3rd) for photography and painting only for Munger District.
- Token of appreciation for top 10 in the list.
- Token of appreciation for our participants.
Category of Photographs and paintings to be submitted
- Nature & landscape
- Heritage and culture
- People & Festivals
- Street photography
- Concepts photography
- Nature & Wildlife
- Any others
- Clicked anywhere (Need not to be clicked in Munger)
Mode of sending the photos:
All the photos for the exhibition can be send by mail only @firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for sending the photos: 15th March, 2019
Contact us for more details:
Mail us: email@example.com
Mail us @firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
By submitting image applicants agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The ‘Munger Photo Exhibition-2019’ is open to any, 18 years of age or older, from India.
- Photo size should be of good quality, i.e. more the 1200 * 1000 Pixel in Jpegs (.jpg), in the format at 150dpi.
- Maximum of five photos per applicant can be sent to us for the exhibition.
- The copyrights of the images remain with the photographer. All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used for publicity and promotional purposes in any media related to the competition, at no charge; the photographer will be credited for the use of their work.
- No identifying mark is allowed anywhere on the entry.
- The entrant must be the sole author of the photograph, the photograph must be an original work.
- Please email us to email@example.com in case of any queries.