”Chhoti si Khushiya 2.0 is a Campaign by Incredible MUNGER and Mungeri Professionals to Celebrate Diwali’19 with needy children of Munger District.”
Check the details of last year event:Chhoti si Khushiya 2018
The 1st edition of ”Chhoti si Khushiya” would become so bigger our team of Incredible Munger and Mungeri Professional had never been expected. Our team members along with volunteers were full of excitement and enthusiasm to make last Diwali special to those needy children of the town.
After the great success of last year event, we bring 2nd edition “Chhoti si Khushiya 2.0 this Diwali for Celebrating Diwali to make the needy children smile. Come and make this Diwali special for you as well the children near you who struggle for a piece of sweet and cracker on the Festival of Lights.
Details of the Activity:
Diwali is the festival of Lighting, sweets and hand full of sparklers and crackers for the children. We find the children on the same auspicious day watching just on the sky waiting for the sparklers to spark and crackers to crack.
They are just like us but could celebrate Diwali because of financial condition. We see children they do not eat properly, how can they celebrate the festival? Your generous donation means a lot to them. May this help them to make the festival of light forget all the past pains and give them a tonne of happiness for a moment.
Come and make this Diwali special for you as well the children near you who struggle for a piece of sweet and cracker on the Festival of Lights.
We would like to meet up together on this “Chhoti Diwali” on 26th October 2019 ( Saturday) at Polo Ground Munger at 4.00 PM in the evening.
Activity flow :
- Interacting with the children near the fort area.
- Playing games with them.
- Flash Mob by a group of children and our volunteers.
- Distributing sweets and food packets among the children.
- Distributing of sparklers and cracker
- Lightning of Sky lanterns: After completing all these activities we will come along the children and light up and release the sky lanterns.
How you can support us?
- Join us at on Chhoti Diwali, 26th October 2019 ( Saturday) at Polo Ground Munger at 4.00 PM in the evening.
- Bring a handful of sparklers, cracker and sweets to celebrate with children.
- If you could not join us because you are not in the town, do support us by raising some fund.
How to raise a fund for the activity?
- Pay an amount you wish to donate
- Paytm /Google Pay /Phone pe/BHIM/Amazon Pay @ 8404995995/@ 9905712399
- You can also order sweets and cracker online via Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm to the given address:
- Electronics Junction
- Dindayal Chowk, Gulzar Pokhar, Munger, Bihar, 811201
- Landmark: near Kali Asthan -Union Bank ATM
- Contact: 9234212929
Contact Information :
- Roushan: 9122261022
- Nalin: 9472429857
- Mukesh:7050995995 ( for sponsorship only)
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fund Raising Partners:
- Electronics Junction
- Mungeri Professionals
- Digital Munger by DE&S
- Shree digital studio & Common Service Center
- Professionals over the globe
- Other agencies (Can give their name if interested for donation)
- Cities Lives
- DHD News
- City news Munger
- Munger ki Awaz
”Your generous donation means a lot for your city’s poor children to celebrate the festival of light: Diwali’